- Unique, with an ethnic touch!
- Faux leather, soft padding
- Beautiful, guilt free patterned straps
- Soles made with love, of up-cycled rubber
- Beautiful patterns and VERY trendy!
- Handcrafted by cobblers, FAIRTRADE standards implemented!
- Sustainable packagingConfused about the right size? Find the sizing guide here.
Free Standard Shipping - Delivers in 5-7 working days
Express Delivery Charges - INR 150* - Delivers in 2-4 working days
* For one Pair. Add INR 50 for each additional pair.
Cash on delivery orders will be charged extra 50/-
Get an alert when the product is back in stock:
1. The Paaduks e-gift card is redeemable only once. It cannot be used multiple times. The entire amount should be redeemed in a single transaction.
2. Once the value of the card is used up, it cannot be reloaded.
3. The card gets activated immediately on receiving the payment and is valid for use for a year from the date of activation.
4. In case, during a transaction, the bill amount is more than the remaining card value, the balance amount will have to borne by the customer.
5. Misplaced Paaduks e-gift cards will neither be replaced nor will the balance amount be refunded.
6. The Paaduks e-gift card cannot be redeemed for cash.
7. Alternately, the customer can send us an email at email@example.com with their 16 digit card number to know the card balance & expiry date. No returns accepted.
8. The Paaduks e-Gift cards purchased from www.paaduks.com are redeemable only on the home website. It cannot be redeemed on other partner to sites /outlets.
9. The Paaduks e-Gift Card is only one time redeemable.
1. Enter the denomination between Rs 500 to Rs 2000
2. Enter correct and active email address of the recipient
3. Buy now and make the payment. Paaduks e-Gift card is valid for one year from the date of payment.
4.Paaduks e-Gift card can be purchased and redeemed on the brand’s home website only.
5. Paaduks e-gift cards are only redeemable once, partial redemption is not allowed.