Top 5 Best Work Appropriate Sandals for Men from Paaduks
Every profession requires a different kind of dressing. Each individual is responsible for their own corporate image, including the shoe choice. Just as attire is vital in reflecting professionalism, footwear is also integral to looking professional. But amidst these, are you compromising on comfort?
An ideal pair of business footwear is comfortable, stylish, and aesthetic in the office environment. Herein, many factors must be taken care of, from dress code to comfort, the shoe width, and if it fits well.
This article will get you out of the dilemma about which work appropraite sandals for men are suitable for office casual wear and what are the latest styles in 2022.
Is it appropriate to wear sandals at the office?
Every workplace has an established set of rules, including dress code, footwear, etc., which is tasteful and versatile. For instance, if you work in a much-dressed environment where you walk to commute, wearing flats with trousers will suit you best. While a sandal may be considered too casual to wear in an office, opting for peep-toe pump sandals will also look professional and comfortable.
Business-appropriate clothing is donning a well-fitted casual outfit paired with stylish footwear. It is thus best to check the policies, company code book, and environment before wearing a sandal at work.
5 Best Work Appropriate Sandals for Men in 2022
If comfort and style are what you are looking for, sandals are the go-to pair of footwear. Paaduks, a renowned vegan footwear brand in India, brings a range of vegan casual sandals for men online. Check out a few collections below.
Wondering how to combine style and comfort during work? Calor black men's sandal epitomizes simplicity and fashion. The peep-toe design renders a professional look to the footwear and makes it comforting to walk around without finding it strange in an office environment.
- It is flexible and anti-slip
- It is designed in a slingback style with 8mm of insole bed cushioning, providing comfort to your feet
- It is entirely vegan and made of upcycled rubber tyres.
Are you looking for a perfect pick to don for an office event during the festival? What should be worn, a shoe that looks professional and casual? Sko Men Brown ticks all the boxes, including comfort, elegance, simplicity and ethnicity, making it the ideal pair of casual men's sandals to wear with a good-fitting kurta to attend formal events at work.
- It is a perfect combination of unique design and ethnic touch
- Its straps are made of faux leather
- The sandals are free of animal cruelty
- The soles are made using upcycled rubber tyres
- The 8mm insole relieves your feet from pain
- It is handcrafted and packaged using sustainable techniques
The peep-toe design offers perfect comfort in summer and winter. Designed in dark brown color renders the footwear a casual touch which is thoroughly professional and easy to carry in a work environment.
- It comprises of adjustable buckle made of faux leather straps
- It includes an 8mm insole bed cushioning, which is comforting to the foot
- The soles are made using up-cycled rubber tyres.
If you are looking for stylish vegan casual sandals for men, then Men Philly Grey is where your search ends. Besides, if you are bored of donning the regular black and dark brown footwear to the office, the distinct grey color is unique and won't make you look out of place during work. Furthermore, these are designed in a vegan way using upcycled waste tyres; slide-in flats make the perfect companion for everyday use.
- It is best suited for wearing to work every day
- The upper straps and bottom insole are made using faux leather
- The unique grey color renders a professional appearance
- These are best suited across seasons. However, they require special maintenance during monsoon
- These are developed in an earth-friendly manner
These soft suede flats make the best casual sandals to pair for traditional day events and religious rituals at work.
- Beautiful, soft suede flats.
- Easy slip-on with 8mm of comforting insole
- Handcrafted using upcycled rubber tires
Tips for choosing Sandals as the Office Footwear
Footwear is the unsung hero of an individual's appearance. When paired with the ideal outfit it will add shine to it. On the other hand, choosing the perfect footwear largely depends on the circumstance to create the ultimate impression.
That brings us to the most critical question, are sandals appropriate for the office? Will it align with business etiquette? Read the tips below to gain an understanding of sandal etiquette:
- Read the company handbook: The best you can do is consult the company handbook to note the particulars allowed in the office. However, a flip-flop is never appropriate footwear for a corporate office.
- Do a recce: Look around in other cubicles and check if anyone is wearing sandals with rubber straps. If no one is wearing it, you should not follow the same.
- Make a perfect judgment: Comfort and environment go hand-in-hand when choosing footwear for corporate. For instance, a little heel is always acceptable if you are working for a retail outlet. Yet considering comfort is also equally important. A sandal with a low or moderate heel may be suitable for corporates, yet a jewel-studded sandal will not align with the work culture.
- Is your feet sandal ready: Before you decide to wear a sandal, ensure that your feet are sandal ready. Invest in a good pedicure session as you are ready to show off style.
- Avoid bejeweled and neon-coloured sandals: Choose the sandal colors appropriately. It is recommended to avoid neon colors or getting any colorful artwork on your when wearing sandals to work.
- Avoid wearing sandals made from plastic, fur or foam, which are often worn at beaches and do not suit the office.
- Vegan sandals can be worn across seasons and thus makes the best option to pair with your office attire without making the footwear look out of place yet professional.
- While we often like to kick off our shoes under the desk, walking barefoot around the workplace is not recommended.
Can You Wear Sandals to Office in Any Season?
Sandals are not limited to seasons. They can be worn in summers as well as monsoons. Furthermore, you can wear professional-looking closed sandals or peep-toe pumps for office pairing with a nice professional attire.
Footwear is as essential as your apparel; instead, it plays an integral role in creating an everlasting impression. A work environment follows specific policies that require every individual to dress a particular and what to wear in terms of clothing and shoes. Although flats will look out of place, peek-toe sandals with straps can be a fair alternative to don with a pair of jeans or casuals.
If you are searching for the rare pair of sandals that does justice to your work environment and comfort level, too, do check out Paaduks. As a top vegan footwear brand in India, they sell vegan shoes in a wide variety ranging from flats, casual sandals, and flip flops designed using upcycled waste tyres.