How To Carry Festive Flats With Festive Ethnic Outfits?
It's that time of the year when everyone gets to flaunt their style and bring out the diva quotient. So who all are excited to make heads turn this Diwali?
So, here it is:
Wait a minute… Are you wondering which footwear will look best with your festive outfit? Picking the ultimate festive shoe is quite a task. So here we bring you the ultimate guide for carrying festive flats paired with your ethnic outfits.
Indian festivals are magnum opus filled with joy, fun, galore and much fun. Each culture is filled with the flamboyance of colours that reflect outfits worn to styling. Along with blingy outfits to elegant earrings, there is one element that should not be left out. It is ethnic footwear that aligns with ethnic outfits.
These include festive flats, sandals to blingy footwear that never fail to create an impact. So, let us look at how to style flats and ace the ethnic look.
How To Achieve a Festive Ethnic Look With Festive Flats?
When it comes to creating the perfect ethnic look with festive flats, a lot needs to be considered. Flats are the safest pick among the footwear collection, which never ditches whether it is a festive season or casual hangouts. It can be worn with any festive outfit, from sarees to palazzos to Kurtis. Embellished in resplendent colors, flats are the go-to pair across seasons and best for occasions.
So check out a few tips to ace your festive look this Diwali with festive flats.
- Opt for pastels in beige, grey and green with patterned Anarkali or floral shade Kurtis
- Keep it simple yet elegant with single toe strapped pair with Indo-westerns to reinvent the chic look
- Flip flops and sliders are best suited to add the ultimate styling to your festive look.
What Kind of Flats is Appropriate For The Festive Season?
There are a variety of festive flats for women that look perfect when paired with any ethnic pair. Flats like sliders, Mules and sandals designed with embellishments are appropriate for festival wear.
Paaduks is a plant-based leather footwear brand that brings a range of women's festive footwear collections in amazing colors and designs. The idea of sustainability, combined with creating vegan footwear using upcycled rubber tyres and handcrafted, makes it the ultimate pick.
A perfect combination of bright colours and simplicity, Paaduk's Tara in elegant crimson is the go-to footwear for festivities. The 20mm heels is one of the distinct feature that adds to the festive galore.
- It is uniquely designed with an ethnic touch
- It is designed in block heels style with a height of 20 mm
- It is made of vegan materials like guilt-free cotton and upcycled rubber tyres
- It is handmade by expert artisans
- It includes soft padding making it easier to walk in comfort
Saba Beige closed toe flats are ideal picks for dazzling your Diwali look. It is easy on the feet and suited for all types of festive outfits. The shining texture and buckle strap make it comfortable to wear across festivals and occasions.
- It is designed in a wrap-around style
- Its 8mm insole and padding are pleasant on the feet
- It includes silver straps to tie up
- Its soles are made with sustainable materials like upcycled rubber tyres
- It is handcrafted by experts
If you are looking for elegant flats that go with all ethnic outfits without making them look out of place. The flats are designed with soft vegan lining and patterned with sequin that adds to the fervor of festive wear.
- It includes brocade straps made of soft vegan leather
- It has adjustable buckles to keep your feet in place
- Its 8mm insole is soft on the feet and easy to walk
- It is sustainable and earth-friendly
Festival means blings and what can perfectly fit the list other than Gold and Silver. The Dua footwear collection, with its elegant braid pattern, amazingly gels with any ethnic outfit, whether an Anarkali or saree.
- It is designed with a fantastic braid pattern
- It is made of faux leather with crafted straps
- Its gold color is enticing and ignites the festive look
- Its soles are made from waste tyres.
The gold metal patterned flats are an ultimate pick for festive wear. The sliders are patterned as braids suitable for all types of festival outfits.
- It comprises upper straps patterned as braid
- It is designed by professional artisans
- It consists of an 8mm cushioned insole for easy walking.
Tips To Buy The Perfect Festive Flats with Ethnic Dress for the festive season
- Opt for mismatch by pairing contrast-colored outfits and footwear
- Ensure to purchase the accurate size of footwear that fits your feet (Review Paaduks size guide)
- Choose flats with soft padding that does not strain your feet during the festive goings
- Colors like gold, silver and pastels are fair and safer choices for festive seasons
Adding perfect festive flats with ethnic outfits reeks of elegance and glamour. These paired with traditional accessories will never fail to compliment your festival look. Paaduks festive footwear are available in glamourous colors in pastels and metallic colors to make an impact this Diwali and flood your feeds with likes for acing the perfect look.