Tips To Choose The Best Monsoon Footwear!
The monsoon season is just around the corner, and it’s time for you to slip into a pair of waterproof shoes. The mantra for perfect monsoon footwear is that it should be ‘easy to wear and easy to dry.’ Waterproof footwear makes going out comfortable in the monsoon season. This is why picking the right pair becomes a key criterion during the rainy season.
Some of the best footwear for monsoon season include flip flops and sandals — which define comfort and are also lightweight and breathable at the same time. They dry off quickly and hence work well with water. So to help you make the right footwear choices for monsoon, here are some important tips to choose best monsoon footwear that will surely help you.
Tips To Choose The Best Monsoon Footwear!
- Flexible sole – The waterproof footwear must enable you to walk on different terrain. A flexible sole will provide a good grip and prevent you from slipping.
- Water-proof– Your waterproof sandals will prevent any calluses or shoe bites due to wetness. Besides, ideal monsoon footwear will provide comfort and prevent your socks from getting soaked in water.
- Safety and good grip – Good monsoon footwear will help you get a firm grip, whether walking on dirt, mud or slush.
- Go for lighter shades instead of darker ones. Adding a pop of color to your style during the monsoon season is something you won’t regret.
- Use Open-ended footwear is the best option during rainy days as it dries off quickly and easily and does not leave your feet feeling wet.
- Flip flops and sandals with good soles with grooves will provide maximum support to your feet while walking on wet surfaces. They protect your feet from twisting and do not allow you to slip.
- Sandals with straps aid in walking and give maximum comfort and support to your ankle. The straps hold the shoe in place and ensure they don’t slip off.
- Avoid wearing heels or sneakers while going out in the rain, as they will hold water and make it difficult for your feet to dry.
- Opt for shoes that have water resistance works well with water and have water resistance. This will keep your feet comfortable and happy.
How to Choose the Best Footwear for Monsoon?
With monsoon increases the menace of bacterial infections and fungal growth; apart from getting a good grip while on a trek, avoiding infections is also integral. Waterproof shoes make an ideal and perfect pick for the monsoon that provides safety, hold, and ventilation to prevent infection and avoids blisters due to prolonged wearing of footwear.
Flip flops made of rubber and plastic are sleek, waterproof, and repel water. This keeps your feet dry and makes them one of the best options during the monsoon season. In monsoons, make sure you go for water-friendly flip flops that can work well with water and improve traction. Also, say no to closed shoes as they take a lot of time to dry and may harbour germs and bacteria around the feet.
Rubber-Soled Sandals made with Cork in-sole
Rubber-soled sandals are perfect when one does not want damp and dripping shoes in the monsoon. These sandals are designed according to the monsoon and are water-friendly. They come in various wave-inspired outsole designed sandals that are the best footwear for monsoon adventure. Sandals offer maximum breathability and the adjustable straps offer quick on and off. A good pair of sandals with rubber soles will give you a nice and firm grip while walking on the roads in rain.
Comfortable Vegan Sandals
Vegan sandals are another alternative for the monsoon season, which bridge sustainability and style together. These sandals are made using a sustainable approach and are durable enough to withstand heavy downpours. They also have odor-resistant properties which prevent bad odor due to rainwater.
Not only do vegan sandals offer comfort in style but their appearance and feel are also commendable. The smooth texture and premium feel are something that the customers love. They can be worn during any season and are a must-have for your wardrobe.
Waterproof Sliders with Good Support
Sliders ensure a firm grip in mud and running water. They are an ideal choice when you walk on different kinds of terrain. They are also easily accessible and multifunctional. Paaduks a online vegan footwear brand in India, choose sliders from Paaduks which do not make any flapping or squeaky sounds while walking and are comfortable to use.
How to take care of your footwear in the monsoon?
- Damp footwear is prone to infections. Keep them in an airy spot or dry under a fan. However, do not dry them near the air conditioner.
- Remove the dirt stuck on the footwear to avoid spoilage of quality and texture.
- Use toothpaste while cleaning white sneakers to remove dirt from the white parts.
- Store your shoes safely by wrapping them in tissues or newspapers. Ensure to keep them in a dry place free of moisture
- Keep the vegan footwear sole clean and dry.
Step forward in style with Paaduks Monsoon Footwear Collections
Paaduks monsoon footwear collections are designed for the rainy season when you might have to cross a few puddles here and there on the road but still want your sandals to be at their shiny best. At Paaduks, we have taken special care to ensure that every material used in manufacturing, including the glue, is waterproof and remains sturdy even when running past splashy monsoon roads.
Paaduks monsoon footwear is designed to handle water and does not ruin when subjected to rainwater splashes. Our waterproof sandals are built to last and are durable enough to withstand adverse weather conditions. Moreover, their anti-skid property makes them different, which provides enough support even in heavy water flow situations.
Why is Paaduks Waterproof Footwear comfortable for the Rainy Season?
Our monsoon footwears is 100% waterproof and vegan. It is entirely made from upcycled materials like rubber, and cork. This might be hard to believe, but our artisans have handcrafted these sandals to perfection, making them durable and long-lasting to withstand heavy downpours.
Paaduks monsoon footwear for men and women is designed to provide extra grip so that your legs do not slip while walking on wet surfaces. The rubber soles prevent and control excess flapping sound while walking. Our craftsmen have cut out intricate details on the sole, ensuring that every step you take is firm and comfortable.
Best Monsoon Footwear Collections from Paaduks:
- Sko Cork : Equal parts comfort and fashion, Sko vegan casual sandals are designed especially for the monsoon season. The straps are made from flexible and soft rubber which provides a firm grip while walking. They will also not hold or absorb water and will not sponge up, giving you immense comfort.
- Kisa : The monsoon season is all about water-filled puddles and splashes. Kisa, cork regular width vegan flip flops come in handy when stepping out in the rain. Due to their open structure, they hardly take time to dry, so you don’t have to worry about stepping into a puddle. In addition, they are sleek and waterproof, making them an ideal choice for this season.
- Wai : Wai is a vegan slider footwear that is easy to wear, lightweight, and keeps your feet clean. They also add a statement to your style without any effort. They are versatile and multipurpose as they are not only easy to wash and comfortable but are also light and durable.
- Roob : What’s more fashionable than Roob strappy monsoon flip flops? Water-resistant and designed perfectly for the rainy season, Roob is an essential item for your closet. They offer maximum breathability and the adjustable straps offer quick on and off.
So ace up your look with these best waterproof shoes from Paaduks. All our monsoon footwear has rubber soles with anti-skid properties which do not allow you to slip. Perfectly shaped and knitted from every corner, our biodegradable footwear is made of high-quality materials and is sustainable. Paaduks ensures you an affordable vegan fashion, and we send you love in our eco-friendly packaging. Everything from the styling to the color is a mark of premium quality.
Best Monsoon Foot Care Tips
Taking care of your feet in the rainy season is important to keep away from skin infections. We list down here some daily DIY tips for your monsoon footcare.
- Soak your feet in hot water – Relax your wet feet for 10 to 15 minutes, adding a pinch of bathing salt and drops of essential oils. It will help get rid of bacteria.
- Get a Pedicure done – Pamper your feet with a good pedicure to remove dead skin cells, which is a must during monsoon.
- Wear waterproof shoes – Walk and trek in comfort wearing waterproof sandals like rubber flip-flops. It will help gain grip and prevent falls and infections to the feet.
- Get a good foot massage – A nice alluring massage will increase blood circulation in your feet and thereby draw out toxins from the surface.
- Moisturize – Nourish your feet with a good moisturizer before going to bed
- What kind of footwear is good for the rainy season?
- What footwear materials are suitable for the monsoon?
Leather waterproof footwear with rubber, plastic, faux leather, and synthetic materials work best during the rainy season.
Is PVC sole good for rain?
- Are vegan leather shoes good for rain?
- Why is waterproof footwear essential for the rainy season?