Top Factors to Consider When Buying Flip Flops Online!
Flip Flops are flat-soled sandals held by a V-shaped strap secured to three different points. They are lightweight and ideal for the summer season. There are many occasions where flip flops are a perfect choice, even when you might not expect them. And once you find the right pair, you will never have to worry about deciding on what shoes to wear when going out of your house. This is because the right pair of flip flops can give you several benefits. Lets know more more about the top factors to consider when buying flip flops online!
Surprising Benefits of Flip Flops
- Versatility: Vegan Flip flops can be worn for any occasion, as long as it’s not snowing or chilly. They are known for their versatile nature. They’re also a great pick for quick errands around town. And because they come in a lot of colors and styles, some flip flops are even fancy enough to wear while at work. Men can enjoy flip flops at work as well, especially when it’s a more laid back environment.
- Allows feet to breathe: Unlike sneakers or shoes, flip flops allow your feet to breathe. They are an ideal choice when you don’t want your feet to suffer from sweat and smell. They allow your feet to get proper air circulation due to their open design and reduce the risk of bacterial infection. Your feet will also have the opportunity to get some good sunlight that they would otherwise not have.
- Comfortable: Some might be hesitant to wear flip flops due to the misconception of them being uncomfortable. But they are much more comfortable than one can even imagine. Paaduks vegan flip flops are designed with an 8 mm insole bedding that provides maximum comfort while walking.
- Comes in various styles and designs: Although the overall design of flip flops is pretty much simple, they come in many colors and designs according to your need. You can find vegan flip flops in a wide variety of colors, and styles and with different yet attractive strap styles.
What Are Flip Flops Made Of?
Know your feet and your needs before you purchase your footwear. Flip Flops aren’t the same for everyone, so knowing what you want is the best way to find the right pair that works for you. Your daily activities and usage top the list, but water resistance and the type of footbed are also important factors to consider. In terms of materials, they are made from different materials like rubber, leather, foam, and synthetics. The amount of traction, how quickly they dry off, and how your feet feel in them are all considerations.
Flip Flops are made from a wide variety of materials like:
- Rubber: These are affordable, flexible and easy to put on
- Foam: They are moldable, comfortable and absorb shock
- Leather: A bit expensive but definitely a style statement
- Polyester: They are thin and work well with water
- Neoprene: These are soft, supple and long-lasting ones
- Nylon: They are lightweight and relaxing
- Suede: Soft and delicate, known for their luxurious feel
- Cork: Made from upcycled materials and are sustainable
What are Vegan Flip Flops?
Vegan flip flops are the ones made without the use of animal products. This means that they do not contain animal-derived products, such as leather, fur, suede, wool, silk, or sheepskin. They are made of a variety of synthetic and plant-based materials such as polyurethane, hemp, or cotton/jute. Nowadays, industries are also using upcycled plastic bottles, car tires, and yarn scraps, as well as natural apple peel skins and other leftovers from the food industry.
Why are Vegan flip-flops a better choice?
Benefits of Vegan Flip Flops:
- The primary benefit of vegan flip flops is that they are cruelty-free. Many leather sandals are made from the skin of sheep, pigs, and cows. Vegan footwear totally avoids animal-based products.
- Furthermore, many vegan footwears are made using upcycled plastic, rubber and other similar materials. This helps reduce the amount of waste of these materials choking the urban landfills and putting it into good usage.
- When exposed to adverse weather conditions, the leather tends to crease, wrinkle, or warp. This is not the same for vegan flip flops. Vegan leather does not degrade when exposed to these elements. Manufacturers of vegan footwear claim to make products that can weather the test of time.
- Moreover, leather production is generally expensive and involves many destructive processes during production. On the other hand, vegan footwear is not cruel to animals and leaves a small carbon footprint, thus making them highly sustainable.
Important Factors to consider before buying Flip Flops Online
- Size : When choosing flip-flops, this should be a given. Size is an important factor when buying vegan flip flops or purchasing them from an online shop. If you can’t go to a shop then check the reviews to ensure the fit is true to size.
- Material Used : The type of material used in manufacturing plays a crucial role in the buying factor. The material of the flip flop decides the comfort level and flexibility. Before purchasing any footwear online you should check the material it is made from and also ensure that it is chemical-free and good for the environment.
- Trends : If you’re a fashionista then the trend is something you must look for. Flip Flops that are trendy and in fashion are an ideal choice for grabbing attention. They come in a lot of different colors and designs that can quickly add oomph to your ensemble.
- Comfort : Vegan Flip flops that are comfortable are just a delight for your feet. They leave you feeling relaxed while walking and also provide support to your feet. Comfort is an important factor when buying footwear and should be given priority.
- Reviews : Nowadays people prefer to purchase everything online. This is where reviews come into the role. As with anything online, you should always check the reviews from the ones who have purchased something you want. Reading reviews can give you a good idea of the comfort and quality of a pair of flip-flops.
Buy Stylish Vegan Flip Flops on Paaduks
Paaduks, is an online sustainable footwear brand. Our vegan flip flops are made from upcycled tyre waste. At our core lies upcycling. We have upcycled 8,50,000 kgs of tires to date, and we plan to increase this number. We use heaps and heaps of discarded rubber from old tires, conveyor belts, and rubber mats and upcycle them to create soles for our vegan footwear without involving any chemical processes.
We have forayed into upcycling cork as well, and together, with locally and ethically-sourced raw materials like jute, vegan fabric, and more, we create uniquely comfortable and sustainably stylish footwear. Our manufacturing and processing techniques contribute to low carbon emissions and also prevent landfills from filling up with toxic wastes.
Designed with an 8mm-insole and handcrafted by skilled artisans, our vegan flip flops are one of a kind, buy now!