Top Reasons Why You Should Buy Handmade Vegan Footwear!
Footwears reflect an individual's personality. There are plenty of reasons for purchasing a shoe, from comfort to styling. However, the pair of footwear must justify the fortune you are paying for it. Thus, they must be affordable and worth the money spent.
Handmade footwear is very much in trend, known for its high quality and design. So, if you are wondering why you should purchase handmade vegan footwear, here is a perfect guide to follow.
By the end of the article, you will be acquainted with handmade vegan footwear and its advantages. Continue to read further.
Handmade Vegan Footwear
Handmade vegan footwear is designed 100% manually by hand without the use of any machine. Handmade footwear tends to last a long time. Vegan footwear is entirely cruelty-free and does not involve any component acquired from animals. These are tailor-made just as the clothes are customized with the liberty to choose the fabric, accessories, and style.
How is handmade footwear made?
Handmade footwear is made without the interference of any machine. These typically follow the technique employed in the pre-industrial revolution era, where the shoes were stitched manually by hand. The footwear is custom-made using a range of accessories like vegan leathers, fabric, nails, knives, scrapping, threading, and much more.
Handmade Vs Handcrafted Footwear
Handmade or handcrafted are used interchangeably to describe the method of designing shoes manually. However, they both are pretty different from one another. As a result, the terminology is quite different and often misinterpreted.
Handmade footwear is made by artisans by hand entirely without using any machinery. The process implies making the footwear by hand completely.
- They are extremely rare and laborious
- They are more expensive compared
On the other hand, handcrafted footwear is not made entirely by hand.
- It is a mix of manual and hand-operated machinery in place of electric machines.
- It allows for a higher quality of the product as it includes a mix of handcrafted machines and handmade ones.
What materials are used to make vegan footwear?
These handmade vegan footwears use materials that are free of animal cruelty. There are plenty of materials used for making handmade vegan footwear. These include:
- Faux leather
- Upcycled rubber tyres
- Synthetic materials such as PU and polyester fibres
Advantages of handmade footwear:
There are plenty who like to customize their shoes as per their requirements. While some may want a stylish and classic, others will be convinced with excellent quality. Handmade vegan footwear is advantageous in multiple aspects. These include:
- They are made of the best material and are unique.
- They are more durable and made with the finest quality.
- They are customized as per the requirement, including the fabric used, materials and much more.
- It incorporates elements that are tailored shoes that are comfortable and provide the utmost functionality.
- They offer detail on the types of footwear.
- It includes reinforced stitching that ensures they are not susceptible to wear and tear
- They are created as per the medical situation, such as high arches or bunions, which align with the medical need.
Best handmade vegan footwear brand in India
Investing in good quality handmade footwear is a great idea that is tailor-made and meets every individual's expectation.
Paaduks is one of the best handmade vegan footwear brands in India, making footwear from upcycled waste rubber tires. All the products are made by expert artisans and are 100% handmade, and all are eco-friendly shoes. The shoes are designed according to the required quality, meeting the highest quality standard.
Handmade footwear not only is high quality but also seamlessly ensures comfort. They are more durable and offer a better fit in addition to a unique design compared to machine-made footwear. Additionally, this footwear is more durable and renders more attention to detail for factors without utmost care to design and artistry.